Saturdays, 1 – 3pm
WSM is taking the Show on the Road! Beginning March 11, WSM will hit the road to visit some of the beautifully renovated historic theaters throughout the south. Singer/Songwriter contestants will compete for one of three opening performance slots during Tracy Lawrence’s Mission: Possible Benefit Concert at The Franklin Theatre in Franklin, Tennessee on Sunday, May 7. One grand-prize winner will have the opportunity to play a solo spot at the new Opry City Stage venue in New York City’s Time Square.
See below for audition submission and performance details!
Auditions will take place at The Roxy Regional Theatre in Clarksville, The Palace Theatre in Crossville, and The Palace Theater in Gallatin. Three finalists from each of these audition sites will move to our final round of competition, which will take place at The Capitol Theatre in Lebanon, TN on April 28.
- Saturday, March 11 | The Roxy Regional Theatre | Clarksville, TN
- Saturday, March 25 | The Palace Theatre | Crossville, TN
- Saturday, April 8 | The Palace Theater | Gallatin, TN
- Friday, April 28 | The Capitol Theater | Lebanon, TN
- Upload via SonicBids HERE!
- Email either an MP3 or performance video to Julie Wallace directly HERE!
- Mail your CD to WSM at 2644 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN, 37214